Are You Ready for December Daily?
It's October already! It's never too early to start your December Daily. As a matter of fact, if you get it made now, you can be free in November to focus on Thanksgiving, and then when December starts, you'll be ready. Still not convinced? Or maybe you don't want to do a December Daily? Well, let's work together anyway, and you can follow along in my series but use a different paper pad. You could make a Gratitude Daily for November instead. Or you could just make a journal with no specific theme. By the way, these make great gifts, too!
What supplies will you need?
1. One 6X6" paper pad of your choice. I'll be using the one in the photo above. (You can click on the photo to pick one up from my shop.)
2. Score board or another method of scoring pages.
3. Some thin cardboard such as a cereal box.
4. Adhesives -- liquid and double sided tape.
5. Solid card stock -- when you have your 6X6" pad chosen or purchased, you will need to pick up a few sheets of solid card stock in colors that go well with your 6X6" pad theme.
6. Trim -- two or three different narrow trims, also to match your paper pad.
7. Craft blade and ruler, for trimming the cardboard.
8. Misc. embellishments of your choice, such as stamped phrases (or printed out on computer), buttons, bows, washi, enamel dots, and ephemera pieces.
9. Hole punch -- a two-hole punch is the easiest, but you can get by with a hand held single hole punch.
10. Two book rings.
11. The We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch Board is not necessary, but it's a great addition to this album.
Remember, this does not apply only to December Daily albums. This is a quick way to assemble any album quickly with 6X6" pads!
Let's have fun with this! ~Lolly